Skip to main content

Looking back part (1)

Looking back

 The time is in the mid-20s.
 I just passed the SSC. Though not as good in writing and not as bad. But I can not read the same thing to my father.  The reasoning behind my father's argument is because my old boys come to the village to earn a decent amount of money or to empty the pockets of the Daily Dad.

 What else can I do if my father says so ?.  Time is running out, and my thoughts are growing.  Otherwise it will not happen.

 It felt like a ghost crashed in my head and went abroad because I couldn't read.  I relied on foreigners because my uncle lives in the UAE.
 What will happen if I go abroad but no work is learned?  So with the help of Mama, I started learning Electrician work at Mama's friend's training center.
 Good admission fee paid and Mama gave.

  This is the time to continue learning the work. The distance from Bari to the center is about 4 km.  So I use bicycles for travel.  Good to say I can ride the bike again so well that anyone who is frosty with me on the bike can either leave his hand or hold his hand.

 I always wondered one thing, how is an accident?  And then what is the mentality of the injured people then?  Do they become senseless then?  And what is the real cause of the accident?
 These thoughts were always in my midst.

 Every morning I used to go to the training center to ride a bike but it was a bad habit for me to leave my bike. It would be 1: 6 or 12 minutes on a Sunday when a new incident happened to me.  Suddenly without any interruptions I fell into the accident and I got answers to all the questions.
 In this I have to lose one tooth of God's grace.  I was shocked at the time but had nothing to do.  I do not know why God saved that day.  However, at that time I understood exactly what was going to happen in my life and I would take education.

 I did not go back to the training center that day.  In the meantime, I do not go to the doctor's chamber myself.  On Friday, before the incident, there was no Imam at the mosque, I prayed Zuma, and a gentleman gave a money box at the place.  Although my tablet and injections were billed for about 5 rupees later I paid the rest.

 After coming home, my mother said no more to work and no need to go abroad.

 It's time!  Goes away  Keep going!  Will continue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dreamcareer

First of all I would like to thank one of them, no one but our Rajiv Ahmed sir who is spending his time in fulfilling our dreams.  Career Career Career This life goes on in thought.  I get frustrated many times and overcome frustration with the motivation of someone else.  What do I do to stop?  Hey no  What do you think I am approaching the situation?  Never   So like everyone else I have a dream about a career but that is not a job.  "I do not give up and am booked in the midst of a hundred disappointments and hope"  The job market is very difficult now, competitive and so it says business is not easy. Career means I know a great challenge.  .  Career is a must to get acquainted with the community or to gain an identity of my own. If someone asks me what I do I have nothing to answer, do I?  My career is the first thing everyone will see, whether it is a transaction or a relationship.  Now I want to do busin...

RAPE IN BANGLADESH

The chapter that I began to write today is not a full-blown night light.  Today's chapter is the chapter on scandal is a difficult day and night.  O you have not seen, nor have you seen.  The day and night in whose life this night and day is seen do not end until death.  Hmm so never come the full moon night in their lively sky and day sun and night moon, they do not burst.  I am surprised when I hear of some ignorance who wound up with this newborn.  Those who see the new moon do not want to live anymore because they are looking for a way out of the dark days and nights.  You might think I want to turn around and say rape?  Hmm so  This is how the lives of every victim of rape goes.  Living in society by adding stigma.  Can you think about how cruel!  Don't think once about the world around us.  If a rapist walks by my side, my mind will say that one rapist goes away!  No wonder this is the realit...

সার্চ ইংলিশ ও ডিএসবি গ্রুপে আমার উন্নতি

সার্চ ইংলিশ ও ডিএসবি গ্রুপে সময় দিয়ে আমার উন্নতি। প্রথমেই  আমি একজনকে ধন্যবাদ দিতে চাই তিনি আর কেউ নন আমাদের রাজিব আহমেদ স্যার যিনি আমাদের স্বপ্ন পূরনে নিজের সময় ব্যয় করছেন। আমি বিগত পঞ্চাশ  দিন ধরে মানে এক মাস বিশ দিন হলো জয়েন করেছি এই দুই গ্রুপে আর এই পঞ্চাশ দিনে আমার উন্নতি চোখে পড়ার মতো। আমি বিগত দিন গুলোতে ইংরেজিতে কথা বলার জন্য অনেক চেষ্টা চালিয়ে ছিলাম কিন্তু পারিনি যে কোন কারনেই হোক। আমি কারো পোষ্টের নিচে ইংরেজিতে মন্তব্য করতাম না ভুল হওয়ার ভয়ে এসব দিকগুলো আমায় অনেক কাঁদিয়েছে।আমি প্রবাসে জীবন ধারণ করছি আর এখানে ইংরেজি জানা ছাড়া জীবন ব্যর্থ এটা তারাই ভালো বুঝবেন যারা সাফার করছেন। আমি আগে অনেক ভিডিও দেখেছি কিভাবে ইংরেজি শেখা যায় ইউটিউবে কিন্তু কোন উপকারে আসে না। আমি এটা বিশ্বাস করতাম যে প্রেকটিস হলো একমাত্র সহজ উপায় ভাষা শিক্ষার জন্য। আমি সরাসরি প্রেকটিস করে আরো অন্য ভাষাও শিখেছি যেমন ঃ হিন্দি, নেপালি। আমি তো বাঙালি হিন্দি লিখতে জানিনা পড়তেও জানিনা কিন্তু কেমনে শিখলাম বলুন?  উত্তর একটাই প্রেকটিস। আট জুন আমার একজন প্রিয় কলেজের প্রভাষক যিনি আমার ক্রাইসিস টা ব...